Yoga 108 is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-18. The program can be installed on Android.
Yoga 108 app helps you learn and pronounce asana ( yoga poses ) names in Sanskrit. The audio can also be played at a slower pace to facilitate easy learning.
- More than 100 poses, with pictures.
- Asana names in English and Sanskrit.
- Asana pronunciation in Sanskrit.
- A study of Asana names.
- Play audio at a slower pace to facilitate easy learning.
- Switch between English and Sanskrit names.
- Search for poses in English and Sanskrit.
- Swipe left or right for easy navigation.
- Ashtanga / Sivananda opening and closing prayers.
- General Sanskrit Prayers.
- Ashtanga Primary Series Sequence with audio in Sanskrit.
- Bikram yoga sequence with audio in Sanskrit.
- Sivananda yoga sequence with audio in Sanskrit.
- Scroll View on the bottom of the sequence page for easy navigation.
- Definition of 8 limbs of yoga.
Yoga 108 (version ) has a file size of 27.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 54 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.